Europa is an integrated single skin steel partition system suitable for a wide range of applications, including offices, storage areas, factory dividing walls and mesh roofs.
The system is quick and easy to construct and has a comprehensive range of single, double and sliding doors available. These can be fitted with most types of locks and latches, including interlocks. Europa’s glazed panels are fitted with laminated safety glass during the manufacturing process, ensuring an exact fit and saving installation time.
The panels are bolted to the floor which means it has the added benefit of being de-mountable and re-locatable with a minimum of effort. Europa’s standard range comes in a wide variety of width options; however standard configurations do not always fit into required spaces, therefore the non-standard or bespoke design is always an option. Europa is also available in various vertical configurations – all solid, solid/glass/solid, solid/mesh, and all mesh.
- Quick & easy construction
- Wide range of applications
- Demountable & relocatable
- Standard & non standard width and height options
- Flexible formats – all solid, solid/glass/solid, solid/mesh, all mesh
- Panels/doors – supplied pre-glazed
- Ceiling solutions
- Comprehensive door options
- Powder coated or galvanised
- Robust & durable