- Your office may never look the same again. Evolution is the key to ensuring the traditional office survives the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Worksmart can carry out all necessary works to ensure your office space is ready for the return to work. From inconspicuous partitions complete with anti-microbial finishes – safely segregating areas and workers – to new hygiene stations and HEPA air filtration systems, our Spatial Planning and Design team will create a safe working environment you can have confidence in.
- To discuss how Worksmart can redesign your workspace and help you get your staff back in the office, call us directly on 01563 53 55 11 or leave an enquiry in the form below.
- With social distancing already accepted as the norm, no one will mind when it’s integrated into the office. This will include the use of free-standing and desk-mounted screens to protect people in the office environment.
- Partitioning screens are available in a range of sizes and styles and can be used to enhance the character of a space, while also offering protection against virus transmission. Anti-microbial finishes are available for even greater protection.
- As well as being utilised in the office, these systems will become the norm in waiting rooms, canteens, restaurants, hairdressers and more.
Worksmart Spatial Planning and Design – COVID-19 Office Refurbishments
- The health and well-being of staff is paramount and instilling a level of confidence high enough in people to encourage them to return to the office is equally important.
- Through innovative design and spatial planning in the office, Worksmart can help you achieve this and create a safe working environment for your staff. We want to get staff back into the built working environment again.
Spatial Office Redesign
- Worksmart Contracts are creating offices to match the current and future needs of businesses. You must ensure that your workspace is designed in such a way as to minimise any possible COVID-19 transmission. Long-term solutions are the only response to the current situation and workspaces need to be modified in order to reassure workers.
- Worksmart’s Spatial Planning and Design team benefits from the expertise of interior designers, architects, space planners, pre-construction specialists and office furniture consultants.
- By combining all of this knowledge, we have created a team who are capable of meeting the challenges of office design in 2020 and beyond. Thanks to our Spatial Planning and Design team, Worksmart Contracts will be industry leaders when it comes to getting staff safely back into offices.
Air Filtration and Purification Systems
- Correct filtration and cleaning of air is going to be very important as we attempt to recover some level of normalcy. To do this, offices, buildings, schools, hospitals, supermarkets and any other public places will begin to make use of HEPA and HVAC air filtration technology.
- HEPA and HVAC systems effectively clean the air and rid it of potentially harmful bacteria and viruses. Even if the country makes a full recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic, measures will be put in place to try and prevent future pandemics crippling the economy once again.
- HVAC systems are designed to replace the air in a building every 20-30 minutes. This constant flow of fresh, clean air will prevent virus spread as well as having other benefits. Cleaner air will reduce headaches, fatigue and other issues that lower workplace productivity.
- Worksmart are fully certified and can source and install HVAC and HEPA Air Filtration systems in any environment.